Here are the rest of their seminars:
Please note all times listed are U.S. Eastern.
January 26, 2010 4:00 PM - Maximizing Your Social Networking
- Take your current social networking to a new level.
- Leverage what you're already doing on-line.
- Create a fan base to further promote you.
Presented by Liz Lynch, Founder, Center for Networking Excellence
February 2, 2010 4:00 PM - 10 Marketing Ideas for under $100
- Make Relationships of prime importance.
- Be creative on a dime.
- Employ pleaseant persistence.
Presented by: Nancy Michaels, CEO/Founder of Grow Your Business Network
February 9, 2010 4:00 PM - Organize Your Small Business. Save Time & Money
- Get back to business! Get your finances in order for 2010 & be ready for tax time.
- Learn how to save time & money managing your business.
- Gain insights on where your business is most profitable.
Presented by a Senior Executive of Intuit
February 16, 2010 4:00 PM - Creating a Winning Team of Talent
- Clues to recognizing a need to hire.
- Get out of overwhelm by building a talented team.
- Developing a hiring strategy and why it is important.
Presented by Alicia Marie, President and Founder of Profit Consulting Co